Code of Conduct
- Pride in London is a celebration of equality, diversity & inclusion; and all participants in the Pride in London parade are expected to embrace and respect this.
- Pride in London will not tolerate any threatening violent or offensive behaviour against its volunteers, staff, other parade participants, stallholders, security personnel or members of the public.
- Pride celebrates diversity and will not tolerate any individual or group engaged in offensive behaviour or any signage targeting another individuals:
- Any individual found to be harassing or infringing on the bodily integrity of other participants will be asked to exit the parade immediately and referred to the police.
- Any individual found to be consuming illegal substances on the parade or wider event footprint will be removed and referred to the police.
- Any parade participant that is deemed aggressive, incapacitated, threatening a threat to their own health, or unable to fulfil the role they intended to due do to intoxication will not be permitted to take part in the event.
- Pride in London politely requests that everyone act responsibly and according to the law with regards to alcohol consumption across the event footprint, including with the parade form up area, and on the parade route.
- Nudity, obscenity, indecent exposure or sexual acts in public by parade participants is not permitted in the parade form up area, along the parade route on any other event space managed by Pride in London. As a guidance, 'swimsuit coverage' is the minimum requirement.
- Pride in London expects parade groups to abide by the sustainability guidance provided. This includes: Only using biodegradable glitter
- If you see or are notified of any incident that would break this code of conduct, please notify a steward or a member of the Police immediately.
Failure to abide by the Code of Conduct can result in the following:
Pride in London reserves the right to remove any group, person(s) or float from the form up area of the parade route itself if in the opinion of the organisers their behaviour is deemed offensive, puts spectators or other participants at risk of physical harm, violates the Code of Conduct or is a hinderance to the progress of the parade. Any fees paid will be forfeited.