Cancellation & Refunds
Postponement or Abandonment
Should the event be abandoned on the day due to strikes, lockouts, poor weather, third party or other circumstances outside the control of Pride in London, NO refund will be available. Where the event is cancelled or postponed by the organisers prior to the event date, a full refund of site rental will be made available to exhibitors.
Default by Exhibitors
Exhibitors shall be in default under the general conditions of this application form for their exhibition Trade Space should they:
- Fail to make payment by the due date.
- Fail to physically occupy their allotted exhibition Trade Space prior to the Health and Safety check on the day of the event.
- Use the Trade Space in a manner that contravenes the application.
- Violate any applicable law or regulation or any rule or code of conduct.
- Be in breach of any item or provision of this application.
Where payment has been made, no refund will be issued.
Any cancellation made by vendor less than six weeks (20th May 2023) before the event date will be subject to an administration charge of 75% of fees paid. Cancellation made after this date by will be subject to an administration charge of 100% of fees paid
Pride in London will not compensate, refund, discount or in any other way be
responsible for a lack of foot traffic from the vendor's participation or location for
any reason whatsoever. The vendor specifically agrees that Pride in London assumes
no responsibility or liability for any loss, however caused, as a result of, or pertaining
to, the participation and/or activities of any vendor.